Precision Artistry LLC, owned by Tira Mitchell, will be making and selling the new PulseGraver™ invented by Christian DeCamillis. This new all-electric engraving system does not need an air compressor and will be sold on Engraver.com.
The PulseGraver™ is an electric hand engraving and stone setting system that frees people from the burden of compressed air. Basic components of the system include a hand piece, base unit and a foot pedal. The system’s patent-pending technology gives artists the benefits of pneumatic systems currently on the market in a light, quiet, small footprint. Benefits include:
- Single-strike precision control with consistent power as speed increases
- Four modes of operation based on how the foot pedal works with the hand piece
- Speed – the most intuitive way to set stones or engrave
- Power – easy feathering and precision hammering
- Bright Cutting – optimized to cut and burnish impressive bright cuts
- Burst – groups of programmed strikes for consistent beading, milgrain and other artistic effects
- The base unit can save favorite settings at the push of a button for given tasks.
Perfect for anyone who doesn't want the noise, bulk, or hassle of an air compressor.
Curious about pricing?
Get your answers here!
Want to Try a PulseGraver™?
Where we'll be at shows or how to schedule your private appointment.